Publication date:29 janvier 2023
Place of work:Avenue des Découvertes 14, 1400 Yverdon-les-Bains
With over a century of experience in battery research and manufacturing, Leclanché is well placed to
tackle the challenges of the transition to a carbon-free society. As the only European manufacturer of
both power and energy lithium-ion battery cells, Leclanché provides the most effective energy storage
solutions for electric vehicles, industrial, grid and microgrid applications.
Our world leading in-house technologies and ownership of the full value chain from electrochemistry
to energy management software, make us unique and a partner of choice for customers who require
smarter and faster energy storage solutions.
To support our e-Mobility Group we are looking for our offices in Yverdon-les-Bains for a:
As a contributor to efficient and customer orientated accounting team; under supervision of
Accounting Manager, this position will be a great opportunity to improve accounting skills and learn
from senior professionals with exposure to Business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Manage supplier and customer accounting.
• Looks after reconciliation of accounts.
• Support Accounting Manager in the preparation of Financial Statements, dashboards, reports,
• Support to the Accounting Manager for monthly, semi-annual and annual closures.
• Manage bank accounts and reports treasury.
• Booking of vendors’ invoices and treatment of reminders.
• Booking and audit of corporate credit cards and travel expenses.
• Credit Collection – generate open customers’ invoices report, calls/emails to customers/sales
department, keeping a file with explanation.
• Preparation of the list of the invoices to be declared for German VAT.
• Different administrative tasks – scanning and filling of the invoices, retrieving requested invoices,
organization of filling binders.
Skills & Experience:
• Holder of an accounting Brevet or Swiss CFC
• Experience in Swiss accounting with exposure of multi-corporate environment
• IT tools savvy (MS Office)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Business Central software would be an asset
• Customer Focus: Acts with the customer in mind.
• Compliance and Security: Complies with environmental directives and instructions.
• Initiative and Adaptability: Seizes opportunities in a proactive way.
• Result Orientation: Possesses and applies knowledge and skills necessary for task completion.
• Communication: Written and verbal communications are clear, concise and understandable.
• Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others and as part of a team.
• Excellent knowledge of English and French, German would be a plus.
We offer an interesting job in an international growing company, dynamic and collaborative
working environment, possibility to work on innovative projects and continuous professional
Please note that we have an established hybrid working pattern in place.
Passion for work, initiative and adaptability, impact and influence, innovation and
decisiveness are the key attributes we are looking for.
If you are Swiss or EU citizen, or hold a valid work permit, please apply and send your full application only in English.
No recruitment agencies please