Publication date:15 July 2022
Place of work:Avenue de Sévelin 58, 1004 Lausanne
BE WTR is currently looking for production and logistic operator based in Lausanne, the successful candidate will be operating in flexible tasks of bottle precision manufacturing, stock management, water point-of-use systems maintenance.
BE WTR is a promising and fast-growing startup company based in Switzerland, present in Nordic Countries, France, Benelux, Gulf states and with global short-term extension.
BE WTR's patented innovations improve local water and promote hydration with ultrafiltration technology that refrigerates and carbonates water and optimizes the experience through ergonomic design taps.
In addition, the BE WTR system reduces pollutants, micro-particles, pesticides, bacteria, and viruses, and consumes little energy. Our offer is geared towards hotels, restaurants, offices, and private residences.
We support our clients to have access to sustainable premium water, while reducing drastically their carbon footprint.
As a member of 1% for the Planet and a candidate for B Corp certification, social and ecological responsibility is at the heart of every decision we make. BE WTR's multicultural team is passionate about customer focus, innovation, and development. To support our strong growth, we are looking for a logistic operator.
YOU ARE :
• Dynamic, autonomous, multitask and flexible
• Curious and very good interpersonal skills, creative, positive, and confident
• A professional with great organizational and adaptability skills
• In charge of local warehouse (stock)
• In charge of quarterly inventory
• Consult planning on Salesforce and prepare technician kits for next day’s installation
• Manage inhouse stock of spare parts and components
• Deliver water bottles in Lausanne hotels and hospitals
• Receive shipments and prepare shipments of goods
• Support changes for sustainability and do not hesitate to propose initiatives in this direction
REPORTING LINE :
COO – Chief Operations Officer
Please send your complete application before July 31th, 2022
No recruitment agencies please