INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Publication date:26 mars 2023
Place of work:Zone industrielle, 2112 Môtiers NE
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
Industrial Software Engineer
We are looking for
A curious, methodic and organized experienced person to structure our Software for the Test in Production and Industrialization of our top-edge electronics. The person will be joining the Manufacturing Technology team from our Electronics Line but can interact more widely and with multiple evolution tracks possible.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Fully autonomous in technical support and development of our Test Software on testers to ensure the continuity of the production;
- Participate to the hardware design, analysis and development of highly functional testers that are easily maintainable and adaptable;
- Participate to the analysis of the test yield in production, drive investigations and improvement actions in team and with R&D, reports on KPI;
- Deliver highly reliable Software and by adopting DevOps design principles and performing adequate feasibility and validation tests;
- Perform design and code reviews to ensure Software quality and compliance with technical requirements;
- Ensure a well-documented source code, flow charts and architecture descriptions;
- Maintain the traceability of Software versioning linked to Testers in production;
- Communicate on project workload and planning, tasks follow up.
- Actively contribute to the benchmark and improvement of in-house Software quality standards and efficiency on Software development.
- Participate or drive on demand software projects throughout the ETEL company and HEIDENHAIN group for various industrial applications.
- Bachelor or Master in software, controls & industrial electronics engineering field; experienced appreciated
- 5 years experienced programmer in C# / WPF and Java; Experience with database, MS-SQL
- Knowledge on Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and ERP system is a plus;
- Skilled on industrial software architecture, object-oriented design and design patterns (e.g. MVVM);
- Proficiency with source management control tools, in particular Git;
- Knowledge of In-circuit-testing (ICT) and basic hardware designing or test is a clear advantage;
- Knowledge on servo regulation for motion control is a plus;
- Team player with a high level of autonomy and good communication skills;
- Familiar with Agile development methodology and tools (Jira);
- Fluent in English and French.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here
- ETEL RH
No recruitment agencies please