Publication date:19 March 2023
Place of work:Rue de Jargonnant 2 P.O. Box 604, 1207 Genève
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Responsible for an assigned number of Clients in his/her Client Portfolio
- Supports payroll team
- Training new Junior Officers, answer questions from team regarding complex payroll questions
- Performs record keeping and payroll processing activities
- Ensures payroll is posted correctly in accounting
- Supports client and internal requests
- Creates queries and reports on payroll data
- Performs monthly account reconciliation
- Analyses payroll data
- Process End of month activities for his/her Client Portfolio
- Identifies opportunities to enhance our services to the customer
- Proven experience in a payroll delivery position (at least 3 years)
- MS Office- especially Excel and Word (Advanced)
- Is reliable and will take responsibility
- Existing Abacus knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication skills when interacting with colleagues, management and executive levels.
- Respectfully resolves interpersonal and professional issues with his/her colleagues.
What's in for you?
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, flexibility and great benefits.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. We have a TMF Business Academy, which will give you extensive individual training opportunities.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
No recruitment agencies please