Sécheron Hasler Group continues the Swiss tradition of over 140 years in the field of railway technology. We are a leading global supplier of electrical and electronic safety components and solutions and traction power systems for the railway industry and also provide solutions for renewable energy, DC grid, and other industrial systems. The name Sécheron Hasler Group is a worldwide synonym for Swiss Quality and represents a leading reference for state of the art products supplied to the market.
With more than 1 200 employees worldwide, we are wherever our customers are around the globe, supplying products approved in our customers’ countries or markets and deliver supply chain and customer services locally.
Every single person at Sécheron Hasler Group has a part to play in our future success, so we look forward to your application and hopefully welcoming you into our team in Geneva as a Area Sales & Business Development Manager.
Area Sales & Business Development Manager
- Initiate and develop relations with customers mainly in rolling stock but also in industrial applications
- Provide technical expertise, drive customer-oriented activities, implement company’s strategies, introduce Sécheron’s products on future platforms
- Ensure the clients get an offer according to their needs, in a timely manner, for products, solutions and services dedicated to the switching and protection of high voltage traction and auxiliary equipment installed on railway and mass transit vehicles on specific international or national markets
- Analyze customer’s requests and needs, coordination of the technical part and finalization of the commercial scope to allow a firm offer to be sent
- Develop the after sales services
- Work in good collaboration with other departments
- Technical degree (ideally in electrical Engineering) or relevant work experience
- Successful experience in B2B sales to the railway industry
- Minimum 5 years of successful technical and sales experience in an electrical equipment environment
- Experience in business development and build-up of new clients
- Experience to create business network
- English C1
- Ideally fluent in French
- Any other language is an advantage
- Capability to create strong relationships with customers
- Negotiation skills
- Good technical understanding
- Analytical mind to produce reports and forecasts
- Customer and solution oriented
- Hard working with focus on results
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit
This position is based in Geneva and requires some travel (max. 30%)
What we offer
We have flat hierarchies and encourage direct communication between departments and levels of management. This enables us to make decisions quickly.
We give our employees total responsibility for their job tasks. All employees are encouraged to take initiatives and contribute to the company’s operational excellence and have ample opportunities to achieve their personal and career growth objectives.
How to apply:
Do you have a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding international work environment? If this sounds like you, please send us your CV. We look forward to receiving your application.
Required minimum profile
- Minimum 5 years of successful technical and sales experience
- Successful experiences in B2B sales
- Fluency in English, at least C1 level
- Technical degree
Rue du Pré-bouvier 25