Cyber Security Architect
Publication date:04 décembre 2022
Place of work:Avenue de Florissant 41, 1008 Prilly
To strengthen our Cyber Security team, we are looking for a:
Cyber Security Architect
- Conduct in-depth security risk & threat assessment for new and existing product & solutions in order to help identify weaknesses or security exposures.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues.
- Determine security requirements and countermeasures used to protect network, applications, services and solutions.
- Identify and establish core architectural mechanisms to enhance the security of products & solutions by:
- Developing, documenting and enhancing security architectures;
- Actively participating in enterprise architecture vision to ensure effective adoption of security and continuous improvement of security efforts;
- Proactively propose architectures and approaches that will optimize cost, enable smooth deployment and guarantee secured operations;
- Perform and supervise periodic cybersecurity audits and tests on existing systems and applications to identify weaknesses;
- Track and follow audit remediation plans;
- Together with various technical teams along the value chain, define and manage the enterprise global security architecture according to existing solutions and forthcoming deployment and new solutions and products.
- Contribute to the security operations.
- Master degree, 7+ years of experience in full life cycle information technology solution implementation from conceptualization, requirements, design and specification through development integration testing, commissioning and operation
- Excellent knowledge of system, security, software and network designs & architectures
- Excellent knowledge of standard operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.) and large Active Directory environments
- Excellent knowledge of standard security products/components (FW, IDS/IPS, RP/LB/WAF, etc.)
- Good knowledge of major cloud service providers (AWS, Azure) and SaaS services (Office 365)
- Understanding of the development process (SDLC), including specification, documentation, quality assurance and Dev(Sec)Ops best practices is an advantage
- Comfortable with working in a matrix organization across groups with both functional and geographic responsibilities
- Active security industry certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, SANS GIAC, ISSAP as a strong advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, self-direct, manage deadlines and team-oriented
- Fluency in English; French is an asset
No recruitment agencies please