HR CONSULTANT GENEVA OR ZURICH
Publication date:17 January 2023
Place of work:Rue de la Mairie 35, 1207 Genève
Our dedicated HR team is looking for an experienced HR Consultant until the end of 2023. We seek bright, talented and motivated candidates, with a passion for HR, excellent communication skills, sound judgement, and a real desire to be part of a dynamic international environment. Reporting to the Head of HR and working as part of a team, the HR Consultant provides HR services to the whole firm and across all three offices, in respect of the entire employee life cycle, from recruitment to termination.
Hr consultant geneva or zurich
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development, drafting, implementation and monitoring of firmwide employee policies, procedures, benefit programmes and guidelines;
- Drafting and review of contractual documentation and other correspondence e.g. contracts, addendums;
- Handling and managing various employee relations matters, including enquires and complaints, with recourse to the Head of HR and the management/Partners of the firm as appropriate;
- Ensuring employee performance review processes are conducted effectively and helping to monitor career progression;
- Assisting in the salary/bonus review processes;
- Responsibility for and general supervision of recruitment processes, liaising with Partners and the Head of HR to best enable LALIVE to attract and engage the most qualified talent and meet business needs;
- Support in the Management of Change Projects within the HR Team;
- Carrying out ad-hoc tasks and/or project work as required by the Head of HR to ensure the continued provision of an excellent HR service across the firm.
What we look for:
- 3-6 years’ experience gained in a similar role in Switzerland (ideally in Geneva or Zurich); experience in a law firm would be an advantage;
- Degree or equivalent from a university or Haute école spécialisée/Fachhochschule, especially in the fields of HR or law; Brevet fédéral de spécialiste en Ressources Humaines (RH)/Swiss Fachausweis HR-Fachmann/frau would be of benefit;
- Strong understanding of Swiss employment laws and regulations and HR administration;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to mentor others and work in a team as well as autonomously;
- Experience in project managment;
- Responsive, pro-active, with a strong ownership of tasks and responsibilities;
- Native or near-native level French and/or German and excellent written and oral English imperative; other languages a strong asset;
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Outlook; Word; Excel, PPT) and HRIS software (e.g. Personio).
If you are interested in joining our dynamic international team, please submit your application documents (CV and cover letter, in English) to Sarah Armitage, Head of HR, by clicking on the link below. For any questions regarding this role please email Write an email. Only direct applications considered.
No recruitment agencies please