R&D internship in Formulation
Publication date:26 janvier 2023
Place of work:Ch. St-Marc 3, 1896 Vouvry
TRB Chemedica, an international Swiss pharmaceutical company, active in over 60 countries, is a major player since 40 years in the production and distribution of innovative therapies of ophthalmologic, rheumatologic and neurologic disease’s treatment. Human-sized company, TRB Chemedica fosters a corporate culture where autonomy, trust and innovation are a real force for professional growth.
Vouvry’s R&D laboratory is our core R&D laboratory, developing innovative and patented pharmaceutical products for all our therapeutic areas: rheumatology, ophthalmology and neurology. The R&D laboratory team is closely working with the production and Q&C department, as well as international collaborators of TRB CHEMEDICA group and Universities. Located on Vouvry production site, the R&D laboratory meets the highest requirements, in particular towards the marketing of GMP and ISO 13485 certified products.
R&D internship in Formulation Development (Master Project)
Inserted and mentored by the R&D formulation team, and under the responsibility of the R&D manager, you will perform formulation studies to investigate the effect of novel potential adjuvants on pharmaceutical products and their stability. You will manipulate biopolymers and biomolecules and investigate their physicochemical properties.
- Be part of study design and schedule;
- Adjust methods, define protocols and perform experiments;
- Record analyses and evaluate the produced materials;
- Analyse data and critically evaluate the results of experiments;
- Present main results to the R&D formulation team and the R&D manager
- You have a bachelor degree in Pharmacy, biochemistry, Biotechnology or an equivalent discipline;
- You are following a Master degree course in Pharmacy, biochemistry, Biotechnology or an equivalent discipline;
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to keep precise and accurate records;
- Previous experience in formulation is a plus;
- Spoken and written French or English, preferentially both
You will be welcome by a qualified, dynamic and caring team, which has for best interest to encourage self-development, autonomy and initiative spirit.
The internship will take place during first semester 2024.
We invite you to send us your complete application form (CV, covering letter, copies of work certificates and diplomas) by January 31st 2023. This position is for irrespective female or male staff. All incomplete application will not be considered.