Publication date:04 August 2022
Place of work:1215 Genève
The International Council for Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH), whose Secretariat is based in Geneva, Switzerland, is looking for a:
ICH is an international non-profit Association under Swiss law dedicated to promoting public health through worldwide harmonisation to ensure that safe, effective, and high-quality medicines are developed and registered in the most resource-efficient manner. Harmonisation is achieved via a process of scientific consensus through the development of ICH Technical Guidelines that are implemented by the regulatory authorities. Since its inception in 1990, ICH has gradually evolved to respond to the increasingly global face of drug development and comprises currently 20 Members and 35 Observers from around the globe, and over 30 technical Working Groups (WGs).
Reporting to the ICH Director, and in close collaboration with the ICH Secretariat team, the Manager will contribute to the management of ICH operations and the support of the activities of ICH’s governing bodies (ICH Assembly and Management Committees) and ICH WGs.
The position requires a highly dynamic and flexible individual who can work efficiently in support of multiple parallel activities and adapt to rapidly changing priorities. The Manager must be highly organised and detail-orientated with an excellent team spirit.
In this position, the Manager’s tasks will include:
- Supporting the activities of ICH’s governing bodies and working groups, and assisting with the implementation of their decisions
- Preparing agendas, reports, work plans and other communications
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Organising and supporting the smooth running of the ICH biannual meetings and the webconferences of ICH’s governing bodies
- Monitoring and supporting activities of the WGs, including ensuring compliance with procedures
Preferably, the Manager will have the following:
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- At least four years work experience
- Fluency in English (both written and oral), noting that the work will be conducted in English – proficiency in French an asset
- Demonstrated project management experience, with ability to plan and manage multiple parallel activities
- Experience in the use of IT tools to support project management, communication and reporting – at minimum OfficeSuite
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Politically and organisationally astute
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
Contact Information: If you are interested in this position, please send your application, including your C.V. and a cover letter.
- Dawn Ronan