SonarSource SAGeneva 15
Publication date:07 August 2022
Place of work:PO Box 765, 1215 Geneva 15
Sonar’s industry-leading solution enables developers and development teams to write clean code and remediate existing code organically, so they can focus on the work they love and maximize the value they generate for businesses. Its open-source and commercial solutions – SonarLint, SonarCloud, and SonarQube – support 29 programming languages. Trusted by more than 300,000 organizations globally, Sonar is considered integral to delivering better software.
The impact you can have
On a daily basis, you will
- Develop engaging assets for digital marketing campaigns to support the demand generation squad
- Work closely with our Events Marketing Manager to design branded event collateral such as booth designs and promotional items
- Support in the creation of branded imagery and iconography for Sonar’s web properties
- Work with content creators to design supporting visuals to accompany blog and social media postsTemplatize commonly used brand assets for internal team use
- Design branded promo items such as t-shirts, hoodies, hats, stickers, and more. We’re REALLY into swag!
The skills you will demonstrate
- Minimum of 3 years experience working at a design capacity at a creative agency or working with an in-house marketing team
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, and Premier
- Experience with Figma is a plus but not required
- Understanding of different print processes
- Strong communications and listening skills
- An open-minded and positive can-do attitude
- Adept at translating unique messages into visual media on a variety of platforms
- Capable of managing multiple complex projects - scopes and timelines
- Ability to support context-switching
- Team player, receiving and giving feedback as well as sharing knowledge
- Fluent English both written and spoken
Why you will love it here
- Safe work culture - we value respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- Flexible hours - we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- Great people - we value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate leaders in our domains. Our 300+ SonarSourcers from 33 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance - keeping a healthy work-life balance is important. This is why we have a hybrid work policy and some people prefer working some days from home.
- Always keep learning - in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're happy to help our team to acquire them.