Publication date:01 décembre 2022
Place of work:Genève
We are looking for a Medical Writer to work on scientific documentation related to clinical studies, communication with health authorities, publications and presentations.
Join the Clinical and Medical Affairs department of one of our prestigious clients, based in the canton of Geneva.
- Write all scientific documentation around our client's products: protocols, reports, forms, investigations, briefing books, scientific presentations, answers to questions from product targets or authorities
- Review documents written by others for accuracy, quality, focus and compliance with format and style requirements.
- Ensure validation of these documents prior to publication/communication.
- Collaborate with various departments within the company (medical affairs, clinical, safety, sales, marketing...)
- Responsible for timely development of documents and negotiation of timelines with the project/study team and Medical Director.
Your profile :
- Scientific background required as well as strong experience in pharmaceutical/medical device/OTC/cosmetics environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in medical writing and/or scientific communication around pharmaceuticals/medical devices/OTC/cosmetics.
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Fluent French and English required