TEMPORARY ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
Publication date:04 December 2022
Place of work:Rue de la Fontaine 1, 1204 Genève
Established in 1963 as a Swiss bank, BCP segments its activities into two well-established core businesses: Commodity Trade Finance and Wealth Management. These are reinforced by our expert Treasury services. BCP enjoys a solid reputation as a high-quality service provider in all of its banking fields. Founded under Swiss Banking Law and Regulations, BCP is supervised by FINMA, the Swiss financial markets supervisory authority. Headquartered in Geneva, BCP also operates a branch in Luxembourg and a representative office in Dubai. More information can be found at www.bcp-bank.com.
For our Financial Control division , we are currently looking for a
Temporary Accounting Assistant - January 2023
- Prepare audit confirmations requested by customers and banks’ auditors (Nostro/Vostro) including scan in our archiving system.
- Any other general administrative tasks when required.
- Commercial Diploma, CFC or equivalent.
- Previous experience in accounting.
- Familiar with figures and good accounting skills.
- Precise, accurate and attentive to details.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word), Apsys knowledge a plus.
- Location: Geneva
- Activity rate: 100%
- Period of employment: January 2023
Please send your complete application file (cover letter, CV, work certificates and diplomas).
Please kindly be informed that, we will only reply to candidates whose profiles are completely in line with our needs. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider that your candidacy was not selected for this position.
Thank you for your understanding.
No recruitment agencies please