Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer specialized in Data – (01.23-GE)
Publication date:26 February 2023
Place of work:Genève
Présents en Suisse Romande depuis 28 ans dans le domaine des solutions d’infrastructures et des services informatiques, PSS IT Solutions SA propose également des prestations de délégation de personnel IT.
Dans notre démarche, nous privilégions le qualitatif au quantitatif et nous valorisons l'humain.
Talent à la recherche d'une opportunité dans une entreprise dynamique et à taille humaine ?
Nous cherchons pour l’un de nos clients à Genève :
Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer specialized in Data
IT Support team is composed of five IT colleagues and manages 300- 400 tickets per month, provides support to our customer Secretariat (130+ employees) and our client membership community of potentially 50'000 users.
The IT Support team oversees Level 2 support on Oracle APEX and PL/SQL development specialized in data.
Our client needs a senior expertise in Oracle PL/SQL.
- To support the Helpdesk Level 2 team on complex issues on our client Standard Production Chain Workflows designed in Oracle estimated to 80 days by year.
- To support the Data Team on Oracle data analysis and corrections estimated to 50 days by year.
- To support the Data Team on our client tools improvements to increase our client data quality estimated to 50 days by year.
- Stakeholders our client Secretariat users' community, our client membership users' community, IT Support team.
We are looking for an IT expert, specialized in the following domains of expertise:
- Senior Oracle Developer
o Advanced SQL
o Advanced Oracle PL/SQL
o ORDS engine and Oracle webservices
o Apex 22.x
o Data modelling and performance analysis
o Master Data and architecture oriented (structure and analysis)
- Problems solver
- Strong capability of finding the best solution to help users be more efficient
- Team player
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy and listening / elicitation skills
- Experience in the area of standardization would be an asset
- French and English speaking
- Resident in Switzerland, or UE
- No criminal record and no prosecution.
What do we offer ?
- To give meaning to your work and to your increase in skills
- An attractive salary
- A human and social approach
- The assignment will start as soon as possible and on February 28th, 2023, at the latest.
- Assignement duration : 180 days