Publication date:23 mars 2023
Place of work:2 rue de Jargonnant, 1207 Genève
Twenty20 is a trust company acting for various very high-end families. Twenty20 can especially assist in establishing and administering a Private Trust Company ( “PTC”) or a Dedicated Trust Company (“DTC”) and its underlying structures in conjunction with the family's professional advisors.
Created in 2016, Twenty20 is a fully independent trust company licensed by FINMA (the Swiss financial-markets regulator). It is privately owned and with a solid existing business activity and a group of key clients.
Trust Officer / Paralegal (100%)
- Day-to-day administration of a portfolio of trust and company structures;
- Prioritise and handle client requests and KYC requests;
- Prepare legal documentation (minutes, board meetings, etc.);
- Communicate verbally and/or in writing directly with clients and intermediaries;
- Ensure all client, trust and company records are maintained and accurate;
- Prepare forms and/or minutes for entities within the portfolio;
- Prepare payments in line with internal policies and procedures;
- Review invoices and work in process, arrange settlement of invoices and actively chase debtors;
- Attend client meetings as necessary prepare minutes, and file notes and action points;
- Undertake any projects or duties that may arise from time to time;
- Maintain good working relationships with other internal departments of the organisation.
- Arnaud Cywie