IT DATA ENGINEER
Publication date:20 March 2023
Place of work:29 boulevard Georges Favon, 1204 Genève
Mirabaud is an international banking group that provides a clientele of private and institutional investors, companies and finance professionals with highly customized investment, private banking and asset management services.
Joining Mirabaud, means entering an entrepreneurial and innovative environment. With the 7th generation of the Mirabaud family working within the bank, the culture is that of a family business. With over 700 employees based in 10 countries worldwide, Mirabaud offers opportunities to develop one’s career across an international network of 16 offices.
Mirabaud is proud to announce the launching of the largest project since its foundation in 1819, pushing ahead its highly regarded entrepreneurial and passionate team to the next level of client servicing thanks to the adoption of enhanced digital front and back-office capabilities.
To support this ambitious digital transformation and migration to the cloud, our Data Hub, Reporting & MIS team is looking to add:
IT DATA ENGINEER
Your mission will be to set up, with your team, a central piece of Mirabaud's digital strategy: our Data Hub on Azure. This will contain all the data from our main ecosystem tools and will make it available for our internal and regulatory reporting.
- Work with IT Application owners and Business Analysts to clearly capture and define data HUB requirements;
- Actively participates with our Data Architect in the functional and technical target solution;
- Participate in the evolution of our Data Hub and of its data delivery applications;
- Analyze and resolve detected anomalies and document the work performed;
- Respect the instructions and standards in place, design, perform and execute unit tests;
- Work in project mode, both independently and as part of a team;
- Organize and deliver trainings to the Application support team members.
- Sound experience as Data Engineer or Developer;
- Degree in computer engineering;
- Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL or PL/SQL;
- Azure Synapse, Azure Logic Apps, or Power BI would be a plus;
- Fluent in French and good command of English;
- Problem solver and team player with great adaptability skills.
What we offer:
- Family-friendly and dynamic environment;
- Direct impact on the business, no matter your position or seniority;
- Work in an environment that encourages autonomy and entrepreneurship;
- Flexible working arrangements to help you achieve a better work-life balance;
- Variety of cultural and sporting activities during your free time;
- Inclusion and equal treatment;
- Various employee benefits & family friendly benefits.
Mirabaud Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No recruitment agencies please