Sales Coordinator 60-80%
Feel the Rado difference - Material is the differentiating factor. Together, we want to be the pioneer in the watch industry and continue challenging the future with our innovative designs and high-tech materials that give Rado watches its unique appeal and character.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our Sales International team. We offer a position with interesting and important tasks not only in HQ, but also internationally: support to the Head of Sales and the team with general sales and retail administration, analysis and reports, and operations coordination and collaboration with cross-functional teams (e-commerce, marketing, visual merchandising, product and others) on exciting projects such as:
- Product launch management in coordination with internal departments and markets
- Collection management consolidation
- Opening new international accounts in SAP
- Follow up of hot items lists, allocations to markets and sales collection for internal presentations
- Coordination of POS marketing activities (contribution and accruals to distributors)
- Support and presentations to retailers, market visits, key accounts visits and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills with a solution-oriented mind-set
- Proactive with a good team spirit
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Structured, organized and precise way of working
- Commercial education, ideally with further education in Sales
- Professional experience in Sales, ideally in an international environment
- Good command of Microsoft Office and SAP
- Native French or German with good knowledge of the other language, proficient in English
Company address & contact
Rado Watch Co Ltd
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas.