SEG, Swiss Education GroupRiviera - Chablais, Valais
Publication date:21 September 2022
Place of work:Riviera - Chablais, Valais
Swiss Education Group (SEG) is the largest private educator in Switzerland. We currently operate 4 of the world’s top hospitality schools and have more than 6000 students enrolled in our courses.
All four of our brands have ranked in the top 8 in the World for hospitality and leisure management (2022 QS rankings).
With nearly 40 years experience in hospitality, business, and culinary arts education, we are firmly rooted in the great tradition of Swiss hospitality.
We are committed to equipping our students with the leadership and entrepreneurial skills they need to thrive in the hospitality industry and beyond. We offer a wide range of hospitality education courses, including Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. We also offer short professional courses, so students can choose a program that is specific to their individual learning needs and professional interests.
For our Campuses we are currently looking for a :
Brand coordinator - 100%
JOB MISSIONS :
As a brand coordinator, your job duties include contributing to marketing projects, developing a brand strategy, creating content for online brand presence, scheduling communications, and evaluating the progress of company initiatives associated with branding and messaging.Act as theprimary point of contact in supporting the team for all brand campaign activitiesand marketing initiatives linked to the school.
You will be involved in requesting information from internal and external partners, distributing marketing materials, updating activity plan documents, assisting brand executives with a deliverable list, and creating marketing assets such as interview setups and filming days. Other tasks includeresearch and analysis work, including writing newsletters to update brand activity and analyze user data, key competitors, and consumer trends to develop clear insights.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES :
- Participate in key school events (graduations, open days, induction ceremonies, banquets/events)
- Coordinate photoshoots + videos on campus
- Proofread and apply quality control (based on checklists) on all marketing materials (online and offline)
- Keep key marketing material up to date (Brochures, Flyers, Website)
- Coordinate with academic team and recruitment teams
- Coordinate content including stories, student profiles, student life articles etc.•Execute simple web updates (CMS) + make sure all updates are reflected on websites
- Organize tasks via project management software and in collaboration with project manager
- Trimonthly competitor analysis presentions
- Webinar + online open days organization, execution and follow up
- Serve as the point of contact on cross-functional teams for various marketing campaigns and product initiatives.
- Keep Swivle library up to date for their brand and filed as per process
- Creative, strategic and critical thinker
- Excellent computer/software skills (Powerpoint + Excel a must)
- Attention to detail, clear and effective communicator
- Team player & flexibility
- Fluent in English (Other languages a plus)
Send a motivation letter explaining how you think your skills and experience make you a strong asset for this position / Feel free to reach out Mr Antonio de Lima (HR Director) on 076 459 76 48 or 021 966 48 44 - Your questions are most welcome.
Deadline for applications: October 10th, 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
No recruitment agencies please