Junior Sales Associate
Publication date:19 January 2023
Place of work:Bahnhofstrasse, 8001 Zurich
For a fintech based in Zurich, we are recruiting a
Junior Sales Associate
Develop your professional career in FinTech Sales as a New Business Developer in an international environment and become an expert in Financial Markets.
As a Business developer, you are responsible for expanding the customer base. The company is a financial services provider that offers currency (foreign exchange) and commercial financing (commercial finance) services to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and SMEs +, which operate internationally.
As a New Business Developer, you will create, manage and develop new business client opportunities in for the Western part of Switzerland (Romandie), from cold-calling to close of business, working alongside an experienced team.
Specifically, you will:
• Develop a database of leads/prospective clients through cold-calling segmented by industry sector and by foreign exchange turnover, as well as trade finance perspective
• Attend exhibitions or networking events where potential new business opportunities could be pursued
• Research the client and sector to identify possible client needs and solutions the company can offer
• Present the services to prospects and create solutions for their foreign exchange, hedging, payment and/or trade finance requirements
• Where appropriate set up meetings for you and a senior colleague to visit the client and close business
• Increase your market knowledge and develop relationships with clients by keeping them up to date on currency
• Win business and create opportunities
• Manage the relationship with the account management team to speed up the conversion from sign-up to first trade.
You may be a graduate with an interest in Financial Services or you may have 1-2 years’ experience within a B2B Sales environment.
Either way, you will be committed to developing a successful career within FinTech sales and have a strong, self-motivated work ethic.
You will be someone who seizes opportunities to learn and progress and who wants to join us on the next exciting phase of our growth.
Desired Skills :
- Native in French
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable commercial experience
- Interest in and/or a basic knowledge of finance and/or economics
- Commercial acumen and ambition.