UNDP: Human Resources Analyst, Office of Human Resources (JPO, P2), New York
Publication date:03 mars 2023
Place of work:1 United Nations Plaza, 0 NY 10017-3515
New Junior Professional Officer (JPO) position
Qualified Swiss professionals with at least 3 year’s relevant experience are invited to submit their applications for the following position:
Part of the Swiss JPO Programme, this position is sponsored by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation SDC. This position is reserved for Swiss nationals holding a Master’s degree and strong interest in a career in multilateral organizations (max. age: 32 years).
UNDP (United Nations Development Programme) supports countries in designing and implementing national policies for sustainable human development. UNDP focuses on the following main areas to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Sustainable Development, Democratic Governance & Peacebuilding, and Climate & Disaster Resilience.
UNDP’s Office of Human Resources (OHR) in the Bureau for Management Services provides strategy, policy, guidance, and services for integrated development solutions. UNDP's People for 2030 Strategy aims to transform the organization's culture and enable its workforce capacity to deliver more and better results. One of its focus areas is to attract and retain top talent through a better candidate experience.
Your role as Human Resources Analyst:
You contribute to the ongoing work to modernize the recruitment function in UNDP by supporting:
- The development and implementation of talent acquisition strategies and initiatives, including headhunting and social media sourcing.
- The implementation of a new assessment and selection framework.
- Efficient recruitment processes, including optimization and ongoing customization of current applicant tracking system (Oracle Recruiting Cloud) and use of AI tools.
- Career and Succession management, incl. global talent reviews, the expansion of current leadership talent pools and rotation of leadership teams.
- The development and delivery of training packages, toolkits and webinars for HR practitioners, recruiters, and hiring managers.
For the Swiss JPO programme:
- Swiss nationality
- Not older than 32 years at the date of the first round of interviews
- Fluency in English and a second UN language
- Master’s degree
- Strong interest in a longer-term career with the United Nations
For this position:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Organization Psychology, Human Resource Management, Organization Development, or other relevant field.
- Experience with talent management in a global context an asset.
- 3 years of paid post-Bachelor work experience in human resources management or a related field required.
- Experience with talent acquisition and recruitment an asset. UNDP does not count Internship experience, regardless of whether paid or not.
Application deadline: We strongly encourage you to apply as early as possible as we will close the application as soon as we have sufficient eligible applications (by 26 March the latest)
Interviews: end of March/early April
Start date: Please be aware that the recruitment process may take 3 to 6 months. You are expected to start your assignment within 3 months following notification of selection.
Please apply via this link here, where you will also find more information and the full job description.
Any questions? Contact Caroline Johnigk, cinfo’s Recruitment Specialist, Write an email
- Caroline Johnigk
No recruitment agencies please