Publication date:26 May 2023
Place of work:Bienne
The Swatch Group Services is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group, the number one manufacturer of finished watches in the world, providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The Swatch Group Logistics department is looking for an Executive Assistant
- Coordinate meetings, draft correspondence in French, German and English
- Manage the agenda of the Head of Swatch Group Logistics, the team as well as the Head of EuLog
- Organize travels for the Logistics Teams
- Prepare presentations and various statistics
- Follow-up on the synchronization of the Master Plans and Project Plan (Project Monitoring with MS Project)
- Provide support to the controller of the department as well as production responsible
- Manage special projects linked to the Logistics environment
- Organize special Swatch Group intercompany logistics events and workshops
- General support in administrative and organizational tasks related to internal or external meetings, trainings and visits
You have a commercial education with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant in an international environment.
You have good knowledge of MS Office and you are fluent in French, German and English (mother tongue or level C1).
You have excellent communication skills as well as a strong ability to deal with confidential information. In addition, you are a team player, a very good organizer and able to work independently.
Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant in an international environment
Now, in order to blend in, socially and professionally, we certainly recommend the following languages:
- Fluent in English, French and German.
- Any other languages are welcome - we have 29 so far in the company, if you wish to add the 30th, you pretty much know what to do.
The Swatch Group Services Ltd