Systems Engineer – Technical Pre-Sales and Post-Sales
Publication date:17 March 2023
Place of work:Chemin des Grangettes 2, 1165 Allaman
We, Kidan, are a Swiss-based international company providing end-to-end services and solutions with global vendors to help a growing customer base of 450 enterprises worldwide manage and secure their IT.
Our goal for 2023 is to create and invest in a new local team composed of long-term members who can bring their unique skill sets to develop our organization to new heights. Hence, we are recruiting multiple persons with different experience (Junior – Senior) who will be part of technical pre-sales and post-sales activities.
As a Technical Pre-Sales or Post-Sales Expert at Kidan, you will act as a technical advisor, serving as the face of the company and providing value to our clients through a diverse range of technical activities. This is a dynamic and challenging role that offers opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Engage with clients to understand their needs and provide technical advice on solutions and requirements
- Define software, hardware, and network requirements for IT projects
- Work with clients to scope and clarify project specifications
- Present solutions in written or oral reports and implement agreed solutions
- Support clients and provide training
- Remain involved in sales and support, maintaining contact with customers
- Design, test, install, and monitor new systems and provide progress reports
- Swiss residence
- 2+ relevant years of experience
- Good English (mandatory)
- Excellent French and/or German (mandatory)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge in diverse IT domains, such as infrastructure, security, systems, and networking
- Expertise in either of the following:
- IT Service Management (ITSM), Endpoint Management, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Network Monitoring (NMS), Active Directory, cyber security, SIEM, XDR, EDR, etc.
- Hybrid work environments (to be determined and discussed)
- Our current office is in CH-1165 Allaman, 4 minutes by walk from the station.
- Regular training, especially in the first weeks
At Kidan, we are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, gender, origin, or religion. However, we place a high value on character and integrity.
So, join our team and help us build something great!
Please send your motivation letter and/or CV or any questions to Write an email by mentioning in the subject line:
KIDAN - 2023 CDT SE *your full name*
If you do not receive any reply within a week, please call tel our general phone line at +41 58 598 60 40 and ask for further information.
- Nadia Syed
No recruitment agencies please