Marketing Manager - Autoimmune
Publication date:30 January 2023
Place of work:Route de Crassier 13, 1262 Eysins
Building on 30 years of experience in diagnostics, Quotient is a commercial stage
diagnostics company committed to delivering solutions that reshape the way diagnostics is practiced. Quotient has two key product portfolios, Alba by Quotient and MosaiQTM by Quotient. The Alba by Quotient product range is comprised of high-quality reagents used to keep transfusion laboratories around the world running efficiently. They are sold directly to laboratories or through our OEM partners. MosaiQ™ by Quotient is our proprietary multiplex microarray technology, offering the world’s first fully automated, consolidated testing platform, allowing for multiple tests across different modalities. MosaiQ™ is designed to be a game-changing solution, which we believe will increase efficiencies, improve clinical practice, deliver significant workflow improvements and operational cost savings to laboratories around the world. Quotient’s operations are based in Eysins/Switzerland, Edinburgh/Scotland and Chicago/Illinois.
Based in Eysins, Switzerland, Quotient is recruiting for a
Marketing Manager - Autoimmune
This is a full time and permanent role.
The Marketing Manager - Autoimmune is responsible for the development and execution of marketing programs in relation to the launch and ongoing promotion of the Autoimmune portfolio on MosaiQ.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Defining and maintaining a differentiated Autoimmune portfolio value proposition for customers based on market research, analysis, reimbursement intelligence.
- Defining the pricing strategy compared to competition and ensuring the right company profitability.
- Owning the Autoimmune portfolio launch strategy for future phases and being accountable for the global market plan, market positioning, marketing communications, commercial tactics, and achievement of qualitative and quantitative launch objectives.
- Demonstrating the MosaiQ technology to prospective customers and regularly visit customers with sales, to check relevance/use of marketing tools and to gain deeper customers and experts’ insights.
- Drive “excellence in execution” and support the MosaiQ commercialisation team to develop internationally transportable value propositions for MosaiQ that lead to superior offers for customers, consistent with the overall MosaiQ brand positioning.
- Help formulate customer segment specific programs in partnership with; Medical Affairs, R&D, Technical Service and the Sales team to enable best in class user experience for customers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The successful candidate will be required to have:
- A Bachelors degree in a life science / medical technology or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the In-vitro diagnostics / medical device / biotech industries
- Experience in Autoimmune diagnostics (Infectious disease and Allergy diagnostics would be an advantage)
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in marketing capital equipment
- An ability to build and defend business cases with a strong financial argument
- A proven track record of leading and delivering projects
- Fluent in English is essential, proficiency in French or German would be an advantage
No recruitment agencies please