SonarSource SAGeneva 15
Publication date:03 août 2022
Place of work:Geneva, 1215 Geneva 15
SonarSource builds world-class products for Code Quality and Security. Our open-source and commercial code analyzers - SonarLint, SonarCloud, SonarQube - support 27 programming languages, empowering dev teams of all sizes to solve coding issues within their existing workflows. With over 6,000 customers, and a Community Edition trusted by more than 200,000 organizations globally, SonarSource products are a de-facto standard for teams and organizations to deliver better, safer software.
The impact you can have
You’ll be joining one of three teams: Marketing, SonarQube or SonarCloud. Whichever team you join, you'll contribute to the roadmap and the continuous improvement of the product or websites under the responsibility of that team. You’ll also contribute to the team’s growth.
On a daily basis, you will
- Work with Product Managers and UX designers to specify new features
- Do sprints with an integrated team to deliver those new features with the end-user in mind
- Help maintain those features and take into account feedback from colleagues and the community
- Write unit tests and integration tests
- Do code reviews and provide meaningful feedback
- Help the team grow in its organization, tools, and processes
- Interact with our community on our product forum to support them
The skills you will demonstrate
- Proficiency with modern front-end development frameworks and ecosystem
- Even better if you are a React developer
- Fluency in source code quality, tests (unit and functional)
- Comfortable with agile practices and principles
- Comfortable in dealing with change and complexity
- Open-minded and very positive can-do attitude
- Self-confident enough to challenge the status quo as well as to receive feedback
- Team-player always willing to help and support others
- Autonomous, proactive and a fast learner
- You take initiative and have the ability to lead a subject from beginning to end
This position can be based in our offices in Geneva, Switzerland; Annecy, France or Bochum, Germany.
How to perform during interviews
If you want to have an overview of the hiring process and maximize your chances to pass, feel free to check our Interview Preparation Guide!
Words from the Team
As a Frontend Developer, you’ll join an autonomous team of diverse individuals. You’ll work closely with Product Managers, UX Designers, Backend Developers and other driven people.
You’ll also be part of the cross-team “frontend guild”, in which we share articles, knowledge, breakfasts and silly memes.
All three teams strive to deliver software that is robust, secure, scalable, operable, maintainable, usable and reliable.
Come meet us!
No recruitment agencies please