Talent Development Lead - Interim Management
Page Group SwitzerlandGenève
Publication date:05 août 2022
Workload:80 – 100%
The Culture, Talent & Development Lead will be responsible for co-developing and implementing a people strategy and employee value proposition as well as setting, developing and maintaining the organisation's culture, behaviours and brand. This position is a 6 to 9 month interim management assignment.
Talent Development Lead - Interim Management
Our client is an international company.
Under the supervision of the CHRO, they will:
- Oversee and ensure deep subject matter expertise is provided to the Organization in strategy, program and process design and delivery regarding the key HR processes Culture & Engagement & Employee Value Proposition, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), Health & Wellbeing (H&W), Talent management (TM) and Learning & Development (L&D)
- Effectively manage a team of at least three (3) staff and/or consultants and continuously develop the skills of the Specialists for the delivery of timely, high-quality expert activities;
- Ensure proper change and project management of any change initiatives in the forementioned area's from small to large scale;
- Oversight and management of the day-to-day decisions together with their team with respect to the forementioned area's and related programs, policies and procedures;
Key responsibilities :
1) Performance, Talent and Succession Planning processes
2) Learning & Leadership Development
3) Staff Engagement, Health & Wellbeing initiatives, Culture and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
As a member of the HR Management Team, the incumbent will:
- Contribute to the design and roll-out to their part of the next people strategy, anticipate corporate HR issues at the horizon and proactively resolve problems as they arise;
- Contribute to developing the Department's goals and achieving them;
- Ensure coherence and effectiveness of their part of the HR function
- Foster an environment of strong collaboration and inclusion amongst the 3 pillars of the HR Operating model in close collaboration with other HRMT members;
- Contribute to developing a culture in the HR team that emphasizes psychological safety, proactivity, quality, continuous improvement, and high performance;
- Support the CHRO on corporate responsibilities, as required;
As a member of the larger HR Team, the incumbent will:
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, integrity and professionalism at all times;
- Ensure excellent collaboration with colleagues in the HR Department and beyond;
- Undertake any other duties as directed by the CHRO.
Profil du candidat
- Academic background at Bachelor, Master's or Doctoral level in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Organisation Development or related field , with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certification in one or more of the following fields: Culture, Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Training, Health & Wellbeing , Diversity and Inclusion, training & development, coaching and team facilitation
- Certification in Project and Change management.
- Atleast 8- 10 yearsofexperience in atleastthreedifferentHRsubjectmatter expert roles (ideally atthis moment, Culture/ psychologicalsafety, Talent Management, Health & Wellbeing
- Excellent people management capabilities demonstrated through managing diverse teams;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically; to see ahead, anticipate future challenges, integrate and translate potential into reality
Demonstrated mastery of human resources, with special emphasis on, Culture & Engagement & Employee Value Proposition, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), Health & Wellbeing (H&W), Talent management (TM) and Learning & Development (L&D)
Demonstrated success / strong interest in leveraging technology;
Experience with Workday a plus;
Demonstrated strategic planning capabilities and ability to successfully operationalize strategies and collaborate with others through implementation;
Understanding of specific business challenges and operations of the Global Fund and strong interest in its mission;
Proven management consulting, project/change management and process facilitation skills at all levels, with a focus on Management levels;
Strong communication and facilitation skills in regards to employees, leaders and relevant external parties;
Has worked within and across organizational Divisions/Departments in a supportive and collaborative manner;
Demonstrates confidentiality, integrity and professional judgement and credibility;
Excellent oral and written communication skills; professionally assertive with ability to influence without formal authority;
Strong presentation, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
Conditions et Avantages
Interim Management role for 6 to 9 months