Manager - Data & Analytics - Romandie
Publication date:07 novembre 2022
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Manager - Data & Analytics - Romandie
In this role you will be part of our Tech Consulting business and collaboratively work on challenging Analytics and Data Science projects for our clients while using the latest technologies.
Data Analytics and Process Automation are two of the most exciting fields in today's digital world. They offer challenging work, career development and great job satisfaction. EY's mission is to build a better working world by asking better questions and finding better answers - this is what data analytics is all about. What better way to help us achieve our mission then by working with our data science and process automation team as we continue this journey.
Data Analytics and process automation are two of our strategic growth platforms. We are transforming our business by embedding analytics in everything we do and automating repetitive tasks. We are helping our clients transform their businesses by doing the same, across industry sectors and lines of business. We are growing and so are our people.
Your key responsibilities
Helping clients unlock value from their manual processes and information assets in collaboration with domain experts to embed innovative data analytics solutions in existing services lines. Key Activities will include:
- Actively establish, maintain, and strengthen internal and external relationships with a focus on growing sales in the Romandie region. Collaborating with partners, you'll identify and pursue potential business opportunities for EY and translate them into projects wins.
- Drawing on your knowledge and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to EY thought leadership.
- Drive operational efficiency improvements on projects and internal initiatives, consistently deliver projects within time and budget, and ensure the work is of high-quality outperforming customer expectations.
- Lead teams of varying sizes depending on engagements. As an influential member of the team, you'll create a positive and inclusive culture, coach and counsel junior members of the team and help them grow and develop
Skills and attributes for success
- 5+ years of consulting or other relevant industry experience, with 1+ years managing data analytics, data strategy and data management, data architecture or process automation teams
- Broad network of diverse clients from different sectors which can be leveraged to create business opportunities in Switzerland with focus on Romandie and the FMCG sector
- Successfully outperformed past sales targets and led projects
- Excellent (oral and written) communication skills in French and English, German is also a highly appreciated plus
- Clear view on upcoming technologies and ability to translate this to strategic roadmap of EY and its clients
What we offer
EY Switzerland offers you to work in a diverse and inclusive environment with around 3'000 employees from 64 different countries. You will work with and learn from the best and continuously develop yourself as we invest an important share of our annual turnover in the personal development and trainings of our employees.
Furthermore, we offer the following benefits:
- Further education: At EY, you have the possibility to earn an accredited Masters in Sustainability, an accredited Master's in Business Analytics or an accredited MBA (EY Tech MBA) from the Hilt International Business School, free of charge*.
- Hybrid working model: We offer working from home options for our employees.
- Work-life balance: Take 5 - 6 weeks of holidays per year as a standard**.
- Flexible travel: Equipped with your half-fare travelcard, enjoy 1st class to your clients' premises, all expenses paid.
- Social contributions: Opt for one of our generous pension fund plans and do not worry about the accident insurance as we fully cover it for you.
- Parents@EY: Our benefits specially designed for parents at EY will help you focus on Work-Life integration.
- Fair-ON-Pay certified: As everyone deserves a fair pay, our salary grids and guidelines ensure the equal treatment we aim for***.
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your complete application with CV, cover letter, certificates, and transcript of grades.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team (Write an email / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
* EY Contractors, interns and alumni are excluded
** Depending on the rank
*** Any salary ranges published on external platforms are not reflective of EY standards