Tech Lead (w/m/d)
Publication date:04 August 2022
Workload:80 – 100%
Tech Lead (w/m/d)
What impact do you have?
- You are technically responsible for a portfolio of applications and work closely with our product owner to deliver the best product experience
- You will manage a team of software engineers as a servant leader from the recruitment to his/her personal development
- You will manage design and architecture of systems (backend included) and we hope you love hands-on coding
- You will work closely with product owners, data analysts, external providers, ux designers and engineers to deliver features.
- Finally, you have the chance to actively shape the culture, the organization and processes of our company
What do you offer?
- Education: Master's degree (university / university of applied science)
- Experience: Minimal 3 years team lead experience in the development and management of people
- Excellent technical skills of at least 5 years and hands on approach
- Excellent with Agile methodology
- You are an open, communicative team player, curious about solving interesting and sometimes complex problems
- English (C1)
- German (ADVANTAGEOUS)
- French (ADVANTAGEOUS)
What do we offer you?
- Central working location: Offices close to the train station, in the center of Zurich.
- Maternity/paternity leave: 16-week maternity leave paid at 100% and 3-week paternity leave paid at 100%
- Mobility: Participation in the costs of purchasing a public transport pass
- Mobile phone subscription: Cell phone subscription at attractive rates
- Catering: A company restaurant is available for employees to eat at preferential rates
- Employee offers: Various offers at attractive rates: Migros Online delivery subscription, Migros Bank, Migrol, mobility, Axa wintherthur
- Sports and fitness offers: Participation of CHF 250.00 per year when taking out a sports subscription
- Personal responsibility & freedom: We value direct communication and involve our employees in the decision-making process.
Mr. Alessio Scorrano
Talent Acquisition Specialist
No suitable vacancies?
Set up a search subscription to ensure you receive suitable job vacancies conveniently by e-mail.