Publication date:23 August 2022
Place of work:Neuchâtel
Masimo International SARL headquartered in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, is part of the fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company Masimo Corporation with operations spanning the globe. We develop market and sell innovative and noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. For more than 30 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion. We are looking to recruit for its International Headquarter based in Neuchâtel the position of:
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
For our international headquarter in Neuchatel we are looking for a Commission Analyst to join the Finance Planning and Analysis team. The Commission Analyst will play an essential role in supporting the end-to-end global sales commissions plan, including generating individual compensation plans, creating calculation inputs and performing monthly calculations for commissions payouts. This role will partner closely with Masimo Finance, Sales and Operations teams and has the ability to make a direct impact with Masimo sales commissions plans.
This is a high profile role within a dynamic company for someone with excellent analytical and system skills. The position holder will acquire a thorough knowledge of the company’s systems, products and sales organization.
Specific responsibilities would include:
- Prepare the quarterly commission calculations and ensure accurate and timely payment of commissions for the international sales staff.
- Support the creation, update and distribution of individual sales commission plans in Xactly (commission management tool) and produce quarterly commission statements.
- Manage large data sets to identify and reconcile monthly commissions calculations and transform into actionable insights.
- Provide exceptional support and resolve commission inquiries to sales and sales management.
- Partner with Finance, Sales Operations and Human Resources to maintaining monthly commission reporting and ad hoc projects as needed.
- Implement improvements in the commission process and provide a high level of automation in the commission system.
- Assist sales management in defining the annual sales commission plan to ensure that the plan incentivizes sales employees toward Company’s goals.
- Help develop the commission plan by preparing estimates of commission cost for different commission plan scenarios.
- Prepare analysis of current year sales quotas (targets) against prior year achievements.
- Prepare monthly commission accruals for accounting in accordance with latest US GAAP standards.
- Support quarterly and annual audit processes.
- Report to senior management on achievement against quotas (targets) for sales regions and segments of the company’s business.
- Participate or lead other finance projects as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in accounting, economics or finance
- Fluent English is required and any other language is an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively mainly with sales representatives and various departments
- Demonstrated ownership, problem solving, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, very detailed-oriented mindset and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- High level of integrity and ability to navigate gray areas to arrive at appropriate business / customer-focused conclusions
- Communicate complex calculations and analysis in a manner that is easily understandable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with ability to compile, transform, analyze, and present complex data sets
- At ease with the usual software tools (MS Office, accounting packages …) and any experience with programming language is a plus
- Experience working in a US company and multinational environment is preferred