Digital Marketing Executive
FREDERIQUE CONSTANTPlan les Ouates
Publication date:19 September 2022
Place of work:Chemin du Champs-des-Filles 32, 1228 Plan les Ouates
Frédérique Constant is a watch manufacturer with 120 employees based in Plan-les-Ouates, Geneva. The company is involved in all stages of watch production, from initial design to final assembly and quality control. Frédérique Constant watches are defined by their high quality, their differentiation and their precision in design and manufacturing. Frédérique Constant has a passion for designing beautiful watches. The company innovates to offer creativity and exceptional value.
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital has become an important pillar for the company and in the frame of the growth of our online business, we are looking for a highly skilled Digital Marketing Executive to plan, execute, optimize, and analyze our digital marketing activities.
Embedded in the MarCom department and reporting to the MarCom Director, the Digital Marketing Executive leads the strategy for the digital ecosystem and support the company to achieve its goals. As such, he/she oversees the company’s online channels, ensures strategic planning and growth, and manage external and internal resources. Data-oriented, he/she works as an internal consultant to provide innovative solutions to a constantly changing environment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for new trends in marketing and technologies. At least 4 years of experience working in a similar role with a background in CRM, Data Analysis, Marketing Automation, Digital Media (Paid Social, Google Ads, Programmatic, etc.), E-commerce and CMS management. Good knowledge of social media and influencers marketing will be a plus.
- Leverage CRM data to roll-out marketing automation strategies and improve the DEM communications.
- Define, launch, and optimize online campaigns through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase brand awareness and online sales.
- Create, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, ensuring their consistency
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts to improve the organic search and traffic
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers and Communication department to improve user experience
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Collaborate daily with our external partners.
- Manage the brand’s presence on third parties’ channels in order to improve both the brand recognition and the sales.
- Plan and execute influencer marketing campaigns.
- Keep developing the brand’s presence into the web3
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in digital marketing, computer science, or a related field
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in a similar position, better if within the watch or luxury industry.
- Proven successful implementation and/or upgrades of a CRM System
- Proven skills in Project management
- Data-driven mindset and expertise to gain qualitative and quantitative insights
- Consolidated knowledge of marketing automation and DEM campaigns
- E-commerce management knowhow
- Understanding of digital media landscape and online adv opportunities.
- Notions of social media and influencer marketing campaigns
- Adaptability – Capacity to deliver quick wins to fix a business priority while implementing a solid, long-term set up for digital growth
- Agility – You put the client at the center of your strategy and adapt your recommendations & project roadmap on the business priorities
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and French
No recruitment agencies please