Publication date:01 February 2023
Place of work:15 rue Eugène Marziano, 1227 Acacias
Integraal Data Services is recruiting a Data Engineer to join a multidisciplinary team in the French-speaking part of Switzerland and work for our client.
Our Technology & Operations Division designs and integrates software applications ranging from portfolio management systems and trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group’s key innovations while also sustaining business operations and developing custodian and fund administration services.
Your mission will be to act as a Data Engineer in our team dedicated to a business line for which we develop and maintain custom-made applications and integrate COTS packages. Today, our applications run on premises, but we are going to start our journey to the public cloud very soon. In that future environment, we will have to build new data solutions and pipelines using modern cloud-native technologies and leverage SaaS.
- Support our existing data pipelines and develop new ones
- Contribute to the modernization of our data platform
- Onboard a variety of internal and external data sources
- Ensure data quality with data validation and verification
- Provision data infrastructure for ingest, storage and processing
- Automate, orchestrate and monitor data pipelines
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics, or qualification deemed equivalent
- Proven experience in data engineering
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Good experience with Informatica PowerCenter for building on-premises data pipelines
- Good experience with cloud services (AWS) and Terraform
- Experience in Python development, in particular with libraries handling data (Pandas, etc)
- Experience with cloud data warehouses and/or data virtualization would be a big advantage
- Experience with modern software development processes and DevOps practices (Jira, Git, CI/CD tools)
- Team player, with good interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of financial products
- Must be resident in Switzerland
- Français : Langue maternelle / Anglais : Avancé
Why join us?
We offer the prospect of joining a company on a human scale, attentive to the well-being of its employees, with long-term growth prospects, very solid in its market (customers, partners, etc.).
The Integraal Group is the first Swiss IT company to have obtained BCorp certification.
No recruitment agencies please