FIBA, with global headquarters in Mies/VD Switzerland, is the world governing body of basketball and an independent association formed by 213 National Basketball Federations throughout the world.
FIBA has a truly global reach with five Regional Offices worldwide to support National Federations in their efforts to develop Basketball on the ground. FIBA is a non-profit organisation and recognised as the ultimate authority in basketball by the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
The 3x3 Senior Associate will join a multi-location team of 20 employees and will provide admin & secretarial support to the FIBA 3x3 team.
Senior Administrative Associate
- Organizing, keeping and updating digital archive in MS Teams
- Following up on deadlines with federations, stakeholders and third parties in an independant way
- Drafting communication to third parties
- Ensuring digital administration of competitions in database of FIBA3x3’s proprietary competition management system
- Ensuring compliance of internal processes and workflows
- Ensuring data management systems are up to date and in sync
- Liaising with Finance Department for expenses administration and proper booking
- Liaising with Finance Department for invoicing and collecting
- 5 years experience in similar position
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Other languages are a plus.
- Competence in maintaining official correspondence and archiving
- Able to work in an independent and structured manner
- Team-minded and communicative
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint), MS Teams and Acrobat
- Strong archive and database skills
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter via jobup to the attention of Ms Cynthia Peris
Required minimum profile
- 5 years experience in a relevant administrative position
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
Fédération Internationale de Basketball
5 rte Suisse