Head of FP&A - Geneva
Publication date:11 November 2022
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based biopharmaceutical company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases. It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and invests its profits in R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products to treat acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from inflammation and infections. The company strives to improve the quality of life of patients around the world by providing access to better treatment of immunological imbalances.
For more information, visit the website: ompharma.com.
Head of FP&A - Geneva
To strengthen our global Finance team, we are recruiting a Head of FP&A based at our headquarters in Geneva. Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer and cooperating closely with the Corporate Finance function, your mission is to lead the FP&A Finance team and provide tactical recommendations to the CFO and members of the executive committee.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage and develop the FP&A team
- Ensure efficient Controlling (-organization, - processes and - tools) to provide insightful management reporting, visibility, and predictability of the OM Pharma financials
- Bring financial and business management support to the line managers, assisting them in both maximizing revenues and controlling expenses, with a strong focus on Commercial/ Marketing, Technical Operation and R&D
- Lead and orchestrate the financial planning processes
- Meet revenue and earnings goals and keep cash flow stable by analyzing deviations to plan, and develop action plans for achievement
- Further develop the finance processes in order to obtain an optimal transparency about evolution of business
- Coordinate ad-hoc analysis and business case
To carry out this mission, we are looking for a person with the following profile:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a major in Finance and Controlling/Accounting, or similar educational background
- At least 10 years of experience in industrial Controlling and Accounting, including experiences in international organizations
- Solid experience in direct management with proven leadership skills
- Fluent in English with, ideally, good knowledge in French
To be successful in this role, we are looking for an experienced leader and finance expert. Feeling comfortable in a fast-paced environment, you describe yourself as a dynamic and collaborative person. Your strategic thinking enables you to examine and understand issues from multiple points of views and propose realistic solutions. Thanks to your communication skills, you easily interact with different stakeholders, and feel comfortable in situations where you need to influence and convince. Finally, you display strong organization and time management skills and an aptitude to work with precision.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Apply as soon as possible and join OM Pharma!