Quality Safety & Health Specialist
Nestlé Operational Services Worldwide SALa Tour-de-Peilz
Publication date:18 March 2023
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 92.6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2019. It is present in 187 countries around the world, has 403 factories and its 291'000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com
Quality Safety & Health Specialist
Location: La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland
Company: Nespresso Suisse
Act. Rate: Part-Time Act. Rate 80 %
Type of contact: Permanent contract
What we offer at Nespresso
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern "smart office" locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
At Nespresso, we blend vibrant people and products together to create careers that elevate coffee and your every day. Passion, innovation, respect, and the drive to do better every day. These are not only Nespresso's values - they are the values that make us a team.
We are emboldened to bring our team together as one and create new opportunities to grow and thrive. It's just the beginning of how we transform lives with every cup.
Each of our 12,000+ employees make an impact on the experience and quality of our business. From the robust and vibrant to the smooth and well-balanced, it takes every flavor of person to keep our brand successful.
To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
As a Quality, Safety & Health Specialist, you will improve Safety & Health of our employees and consumers, ensure the quality and correct management of the goods sold by Nespresso, and the overall compliance in Quality and S&H across sales channels in Switzerland.
In this role, you will lead activities related to the adaptation, implementation, training and coordination of Safety & Health procedures for Nespresso boutiques. You will support continuous improvement projects related to our ISO certified management system.
We offer an agile, inclusive and caring working environment with many opportunities across different functions and regions. Don't miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an innovative and creative context.
A Day in the Life of a Quality, Safety & Health Specialist
Quality, Safety & Health
- Be the vector of a caring culture: Act as an animator for Safety&Health topics on the market and support the implementation of relevant elements of Safety&Health management system in compliance with external and internal standards across our sales channels (retail, trade, events, etc)
- Act as centralized point of contact and provide support for QSH compliance, processes and training in the Boutiques in the Swiss German region, as well as for temporary sales locations and events
- Develop on continuous improvement action plans and follow up on their implementation.
- Coordinate implementation of Safety&Health prevention campaigns, market wide communications and initiatives (5S, S&H leadership, Top Risks, etc).
- Coordinate and animate the QSH Support community in relation with Quality Safety topics. Contribute to the organization of a bi-annual Quality Support meeting.
- Support QSH Project manager in the continuous improvement of our QS&H Management system (ISO 45'001 and 9'001)
- Manage root cause analysis of near-misses, accidents and assure accurate KPI reporting
- Actively contribute to Health initiatives at the workplace in close collaboration with the HR function
Documentation, Communication and Training coordination
- Assure the revision and implementation of the QSH documentation in line with Nespresso guidelines. Ensure alignment and compliance to standards and coordinate the rollout, communication and training of the requirements to all Nespresso channels.
- Organize and operationalize trainings provided by external providers (first aid, etc)
- Support the development of training material for QSH trainings of all employees and Quality Supports
- Management of Purchase Orders and supplier invoices
- Support Line Manager in department's budget management, financial forecasts, etc.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor/Master/HEG/HES degree or equivalent
- Experience in Quality & Safety management
- Previous experience in communication and multiple stakeholder collaboration
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge in English and German is a must. Swiss German is an advantage. Good written and spoken knowledge in French is an asset