Export Sales Intern (100%) - 1 year
Publication date:28 March 2023
Place of work:Route de Montreux 149, 1618 Châtel-St-Denis
For more than 40 years, the Laurastar group has combined innovation, ambition and excellence to care for and sanitise fabrics and households. The Swiss group's expertise in this field now extends from ironing and fabric care to hygiene systems that protect you and your loved ones from diseases and pests. Thanks to its unique Dry Microfine Steam, Laurastar is now the world leader in high-end steam systems, with over 3 million products sold in over 40 countries worldwide. In Switzerland, where the Group’s headquarters are located, almost a quarter of households own at least one of the brand’s most popular products. Laurastar employs around 280 employees, including its subsidiaries in Germany, France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Hungary.
Our motivated, well-trained, hard-working, dynamic, responsible and loyal employees, who achieve results and enjoy doing so, are the foundation of our success.
If you would like to contribute to this success, we look forward to meeting you!
We are looking for, for our world headquarters in Châtel-St-Denis, our future
Export Sales Intern (100%) - 1 year
- Assist in the set-up & monitoring of the Laurastar Export strategy respecting the overall Laurastar strategy.
- Assist Export Sales Director & Managers in supporting distributors on various sales/marketing activities.
- Support Export Sales Director & Managers in the budget creation and tracking, as well as obtaining data and preparation of presentation for quarterly business review and annual operating plan.
- Write and monitor meeting minutes with agreed actions and next steps (e.g. product launches, negotiation, leverage on market insights to formulate adequate offers, etc.) at the request of the Export Sales Director.
- Manage administrative tasks of the Export Sales Director & Managers such as the organization of internal/external meetings, sales/technical trainings, etc.
- Consolidate and follow-up distributors forecast and orders to ensure solid forecast accuracy.
- Manage ad hoc projects (e.g. distributor meetings and/or seminars, market research, product launch, etc.) independently or in collaboration with other departments.
- Actively participate in the construction and maintenance of excellent communication between the different departments (notably with Marketing, Customer Service Export, Quality) and distributors.
- Coordinate on-going communication to distributors: newsletters, digital live-events, e-mails, Whatsapp/Wechat groups, etc.
- Proactively update and analyze the sales reports/dashboards.
- Ensure that the price lists (per distributor) – products/accessories/spare parts are easily accessible, correct and up to date.
- Support Export Sales Director & Managers on specific requests (e.g. images and product descriptions for distributors on-line portals).
- Follow-up distributors requests to Marketing and Technical Support to ensure that they are clearly understood and that answers are provided on time.
- Create specific reporting and market research upon request of the Export Sales Director
- Ensure that all contact data from our Distributors are correct, up to date and accessible in Sales Force
- Provide response to distributor’s requests within 24 hours and internal requests within 48 hours maximum
Technical Competencies / Training :
- University degree or equivalent
- Very good knowledge of French and spoken and written English.
- Good writing skills
- Good use of computer tools like MS Office365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, etc)
Personnality / Soft Skills :
- Work philosophy in line with Laurastar’s DNA and behavior principles.
- Results oriented, self-starter and doer with creativity and initiative within a defined framework
- Polyvalent, organized, sense of ownership and solution oriented
- Social skills and able to establish privileged contacts with people
- Limited travel but can be asked
Please apply on Jobup.ch
No recruitment agencies please