Publication date:25 July 2022
Annual Salary:60 000-70 000 CHF
Place of work:Chemin des Prailies, 1279 Bogis-Bossey
Founded in 1989, Ramatex started as the specialist distributor to the fiber cement industry in trading minerals. Over the years, we remain to be the flagship of this unique industry. As we were then and still are today, the only company to know the full history of the industry and as our experience grew, we became the innovators by introducing the use of cost-effective materials. We are the only company in the world that can supply all the raw materials needed to produce fiber cement products.
Our business evolved into other industries, sparked initially from different usages of the products we initially traded in. We continue to expand our trading of various minerals, such as phyllosilicates. We expanded our trading to pulp and paper trading into papers, packaging, and tissues. Our synthetic fiber trading evolved into polymers and one of our biggest growth markets remain additives for various uses.
One of our greatest priorities is to attract, develop, and retain top talent. Since we are a small growing company, we have created a “second family” environment where each individual has an opportunity and obligation to contribute to our shared success. We measure this success not only through our delivery excellence but through the satisfaction of the people that work here. We believe that we have created a unique environment that balances autonomy with responsibility, offering the ability to learn by doing while providing a careful balance of oversight. We are a learning organization that is built on the premise that our employees can add value from day one.
Ramatex is seeking a Full-Time Financial Analyst/Bookkeeper to manage the overall and day to day financial responsibilities of the organization. This person will both report to and work closely with the COO and CEO and is responsible for managing financial reporting, monitoring cash, invoicing, managing accounts payable, monitoring accounts receivable, time reporting, and managing office operations. Comfort with and at least conceptual understanding of technology, such as databases and CRM, is also preferred.
This position is located in our office at Bogis-Bossey (15 minutes from Geneva). Parking is available within the premises and is accessible vias train and bus. This is not a remote role.
The ideal candidate will possess mental agility and the ability and desire to learn. They will thrive in an entrepreneurial, results-oriented, small business environment. The ability to take on new challenges and succeed beyond one’s comfort zone is encouraged.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer and monitor the accounting system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems and maintain complete and accurate record of all monies.
- Assist the COO with developing standards and manage processes for accurate completion of day to day, monthly and annual reporting and financial requirements
- Assist with internal operations (i.e., office, vendors, and filing of financial documents)
- Perform other related duties as required
- College Degree preferred (Accounting is preferred; Business, and Finance)
SKILL SET AND EXPERIENCE
Preferred professional backgrounds include but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping/Accounting – AP/AR and VAT
- Corporate Finance/Financial Skills
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Must be proficient in English and French. German is highly desirable.
Preferred skill sets include but are not limited to:
- Proficiency in Accounting/Financial Software, (Experience with Quickbooks™ a plus)
- Applied financial and management accounting
No recruitment agencies please