TECHNICAL PROJECT LEADER
Publication date:25 November 2022
TECHNICAL PROJECT LEADER
Through their skills, passion and commitment, our staff make a major contribution to the success of the Swiss Made watches, movements and components produced by ETA SA Manufacture Horlogère Suisse. Our company is part of the Swatch Group, the largest watch group in the world with 17 well-known brands and numerous highly specialised production companies, both in the field of watchmaking and in other industrial sectors.
The Research & Development department of the Business Unit Quartzline at our Grenchen site is responsible for the product development of the Group's brands. The team of the System & Technology department is responsible for the development and integration of new technologies into innovative watches from the design phase to the product realization.
To strengthen this team, we are looking for a Technical Project Leader.
- You will coordinate a team of multidisciplinary development engineers in the field of mechanical engineering, electronics and firmware, in order to develop new products by integrating innovative technologies and/or components
- You work closely with the general project manager who is in direct contact with the customer as well as with the industrial product manager who interacts with the production
- You ensure that the solutions you develop meet the customer's requirements and are compatible with the production constraints (design for manufacturing and assembly)
- You participate in the final technical choices, also taking into consideration the financial and planning aspects, in collaboration with the general project manager
- You write and keep the product technical specifications up-to-date
- In anticipation of customer requests, you will also carry out feasibility studies of new technologies in-house or with external partners
- You are dynamic, proactive and comfortable working in a multidisciplinary technical team
- Thanks to your convictions and communication skills, you are able to defend your ideas and convince
- You are agile, able to reason on the basis of concepts and comfortable with different project typologies
- You are creative, able to explore new technological paths and propose innovative solutions
- You adapt easily to change and are resistant to pressure
- You are an engineer with a Master's degree in microengineering, electronics or equivalent
- you have several years of experience in product development, microtechnics and/or electronics
- You have proven skills in project management
You communicate fluently in French and in English
ETA SA Manufacture Horlogère Suisse
Christine Kiener Moning
HR Business Unit Manager