Security Operation Engineer
2 021 312
MTF Quadra is a Swiss IT services company specializing in IT infrastructure, security, managed services, cloud computing, and staffing. More than 80 highly qualified employees put their responsiveness, professionalism, and know-how to good use to provide innovative solutions perfectly suited to the requirements of our customers. MTF Quadra has offices in several locations including Ecublens, Meyrin, and Givisiez.
For one of our clients based in Lausanne, we are looking for a Security Operation Engineer.
- Configuration and daily operations of security infrastructures.
- Ensure the good monitoring of our security assets.
- Create or maintain documentation.
- Work closely with the security engineering team.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support.
- Operates on-call service on a weekly shift basis.
- Collaborating with local and international IT teams worldwide for an efficient synergy.
- Enforce security best practices defined by the engineering team.
- Technical skills requirements
Required profile :
- Knowledge in security concepts (Datacenters, DMZs, Gateways, IoT).
- Hands-on experience of Firewalls, WAF, IPS / IDS, VPNs, Secure Emails, Anti-virus, …
- Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco firewall skills are a plus.
- F5 load-balancing technologies skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of API/Python scripting and automation tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of network concepts (routing & switching) is an asset.
- A work experience of 1-3 years in security domains.
- Proficiency in English (preferred) and French is plus, any other language is an asset.
Are you interested in this opportunity? So do not hesitate! Only applications meeting all the required criteria will be taken into consideration.
MTF Quadra SA