ETEL S.A.Môtiers NE
Publication date:06 août 2022
Place of work:rue de la gare 13, 2112 Môtiers NE
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
An analytical, methodic and rigorous person with strong management and communication skills.
Motivated professional engaged to deliver on-time and with quality.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment;
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company;
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
- Manage a team that develops and maintains Software interfacing with ETEL’s electronics.
- Be responsible for the architecture, design and development of highly functional and scalable Software that is maintainable and adaptable to future needs.
- Deliver highly reliable Software by following adequate quality standards and increasing test coverage and efficiency across the full value chain.
- Work with the Product Manager and other stakeholders to understand their requirements and architect new solutions.
- Drive software engineering best practices and provide mentoring to the development team on functionality and technology.
- Review designs, perform code review to ensure quality, compliance with policies, procedures and security
- Drive productivity improvements within the team to reduce development cycle times.
- Ensure proper documentation of the developed Software.
- Manage, plan, coordinate and facilitate multiple projects to ensure objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and budget.
- Effectively communicate regular project status reports and updates to stakeholders,
- Recommend development strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational constraints and aligning with industry best practices.
- Ensure the integrity and drive improvements to the IT infrastructure for source code management, change management and deployment methodologies.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related engineering fields.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience on Software engineering leadership.
- Proficiency in software modeling (UML), Object Oriented (OO) design and design patterns (e.g. MVVM).
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft development environment.
- Proficiency with source code management tools, in particular Git.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and test automation tools.
- Experience with Agile development methodology and tools (Jira).
- Fluent written and spoken English, German and/or French is a plus.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Appy here
No recruitment agencies please