Clinical Research Manager Endodontics
Publication date:03 juin 2023
Place of work:Ballaigues
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
As Manager Clinical Research Endodontics, you’ll work closely with the procedure teams (Strategic Marketing, Product Management and Research & Development) to support New Product Development and product maintenance activities. You’ll also provide clinical and scientific insights and support regarding Clinical Research and Affairs.
- Support of Marketing, R&D, Quality, Regulatory, and Clinical Education teams with clinical expertise
- Clinical input during product development, definition of clinically relevant product performance parameters
- Planning of external clinical studies (e.g., PMCF) and in vitro studies
- Internal product testing and organization of product testing with external dentists
- Support of Marketing team to gather insights from external dentists
- Evaluation of scientific evidence and generation of scientific marketing material (e.g., Scientific Clinical Communications, Literature Reviews, White Papers)
- Creation and clinical review of documents required for market access (e.g., per EU MDR, US FDA)
- Clinical review and approval of Instructions for Use, product labeling, and product changes
- Clinical input regarding product complaints when necessary
Requirements and Qualifications:
- MS degree or equivalent in dentistry or other related science; PhD degree or Certified Registered Dentist would be a plus
- Several years related clinical experience
- Experience in Medical Device Industry and product development would be a plus
- Very good knowledge of European Regulatory rules (MDR) and US (21 CRF) concerning medical devices, FDA
- Experience in Medical Writing
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of clinical dentistry, especially the domain of Endodontics
- Excellent communication skills in English (C1/C2); French (B2) would be a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build good relationships with multiple stakeholder, team spirit, high analytical skills and very good organizational and planning skills.
At Dentsply Sirona we offer a market conform salary, very attractive benefits and an informal working environment. We are a diverse workforce and are passionate about the work we do!
- Femke Kok Courant