Innovation & Retention Intern
Publication date:26 janvier 2023
Place of work:Avenue Reverdil 8, 1260 Nyon
Do you have an interest in all things digital marketing and want to work in an environment that is obsessed with adding value to its customer and employees? Do you want to be part of a global mission to revolutionize shopping online? Are you a dynamic and passionate digital enthusiast? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will do :
You will gain a great first professional experience by supporting two teams within Webloyalty: the Innovation & Retention teams in their daily activities.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Conduct market research on multiple subjects such as digital product retention, lifecycle management, marketing triggers, etc.
- Campaign creation, planning, delivery and measurement process.
- Segment, personalize and deploy retention materials.
- Conduct A/B testing on material to optimise retention metrics.
- Ensure winning tests and customer programs are deployed across all markets.
- Working closely with different stakeholders to ensure consistency of campaign across all channels.
- Documentation of marketing wording, look & feel and best practices
- Reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Ad hoc project support
- Marketing certification (Ongoing or just achieved) as HES, Master, Bachelor, CFC…
- Fluent in English and French (both written and spoken), Spanish would be a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A self starter.
- Someone with an interest in creative and visual design
- An enthusiastic and bright individual with an outgoing personality
To keep you entertained we offer :
- A dynamic, multicultural, and stimulating environment
- A team close to each other with a great collaboration spirit
- A great and friendly work atmosphere
- An office that is 3 min far from Nyon train station and city center.
- Flexible working hours and remote work (for cross border workers remote work is subject to restriction by the Swiss authorities)
- Some great benefits (such as contribution to sickness insurance, lunch card, non professional accident insurance taken in charge by employer, weekly breakfast, free coffee and beverage, parties for staff, etc…)