Sales Events Executive
Publication date:15 March 2023
Place of work:Rte de Berne 301, 1000 Lausanne
Join us and shape the future of education today!
The mission of the Sales department is to generate a large pool of qualified applications for undergraduate and graduate programs to enable a rigorous selection process that ensures the expected quality, quantity and diversity of EHL students.
Events Sales Executive
About the role
The mission of the Sales Events Executive is to drive sales, awareness and revenue through the organization of sales events globally.
What you will do
- In accordance with sales and marketing strategy for the priority Tier markets, conceptualize and develop sales events globally that could drive sales and awareness.
- In collaboration with Sales and Marketing actively promote those events.
- Manage the organization and execution of those events, whether directly or indirectly depending on events location including all logistical aspects as well as content delivered.
- Following events, prepare adequate reporting to be shared with diverse departments.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor or equivalent degree.
- You have minimum 2 years of professional experience in events and are familiar with sales environement.
- You have a strong customer orientation and enjoy selling products or services you believe in.
- You are known for your influencing, organization and communication skills.
- You are comfortable with digital tools, in particular CRM systems.
- You speak English fluently and can interact professionally in French.
What we offer
EHL offers an exceptional benefits program including, among others, complimentary meals, participation to transportation costs and generous paid time off.
We offer you ownership, challenges, and encouragement to help you reach professional and personal goals.
We offer you the opportunity to have a concrete impact on a fast-growing institution and to enjoy being a part of a passionate, multidisciplinary, and talented team.
Will you join the EHL Group?
Applications must be submitted on this website only. Please note that submitted documents will be used to evaluate your application and processed by authorized EHL Group employees.
No recruitment agencies please