Senior Java Developer
Publication date:16 March 2023
Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Software Engineer
Geneva / Permannt / Asap
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer for our customer based in Geneva (Headquarter), to contribute to their Finance IT applications development pipeline.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a strong understanding of Java, as well as experience with Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, and JavaEE. Knowledge of databases, such as MySQL or Oracle, and experience with Agile software development methodologies is also beneficial. Strong problem-solving skills, effective communication skills, and a team-oriented attitude are important traits for success in this role.
- Design, develop, and maintain Java applications,
- Write high-quality, maintainable, and efficient code,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features,
- Debug and fixe bugs in a timely manner,
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Java technologies and industry trends,
- Participe in code reviews to ensure code quality and maintainability,
- Collaborate with developers, architects, and stakeholders to define technical specifications and product requirements.,
- Provide guidance on best practices.
- Min 6 years experience developing enterprise applications in all stages of SDLC,
- Strong core Java knowledge and development expertise,
- Financial Services background,
- Experience working with with MS SQL Server and T-SQL,
- Agile methodology for delivering projects,
- Analytical and critical thinking with ability to problem solve complex issues
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus,
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact me on +41 22 979 09 05
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Linkedin profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/meissoun-zargouni-16484020/
- Meissoun Zargouni