Sales Bids & Proposals Coordinator
Publication date:28 November 2022
Place of work:Avenue des Découvertes 14, 1400 Yverdon-les-Bains
With over a century of experience in battery research and manufacturing, Leclanché is well placed to tackle the challenges of the transition to a carbon-free society. As the only European manufacturer of both power and energy lithium-ion battery cells, Leclanché provides the most effective energy storage solutions for electric vehicles, industrial, grid and microgrid applications.
Our world leading in-house technologies and ownership of the full value chain from electrochemistry to energy management software, make us unique and a partner of choice for customers who require smarter and faster energy storage solutions.
To support our E-Mobility Group we are looking for our offices in Yverdon-les-Bains for a:
Sales Bids & Proposals Coordinator
Reporting to the Sales & Project Management VP of the Ground Transport division; this position is a key enabler of successfully converting opportunities to Business Wins, by supporting Leclanché’s E-Mobility Sales leadership in elaborating commercial and technical offers to railway and commercial vehicle customers on time and as per the required documentation.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Track and register all RFQ’s and RFI’s deadlines, and align stakeholders to provide commercial and technical deliverables on time.
• Elaboration of commercial offer documentation and quote forms following to customers’ bids and tenders and in co-ordination with Business Development Managers and Sales VP.
• Follow-up the implementation of improvement actions in Sales quotation tools and processes.
• Maintain Sales leads and opportunities in CRM system to provide accurate reporting.
• Maintain and record Key Performance Indicators such as Time to Quote, Business win rates, & gross margin.
• Maintain and keep accurate records in Sales data libraries.
• Keep record of leads created at Trade Shows and Events.
• Supporting Mailing campaigns to new Leads..
Skills & Experience:
• Education in Sales, Marketing or Business Development.
• Mastery of CRM, ERP, MS-Office tools.
• Understanding of Automotive and Railway OEM Bids and Tenders processes.
• Understanding of Industrial Quality Processes.
• Compliance and Security: Complies with environmental directives and instructions;
• Customer Focus: Acts with the customer in mind;
• Initiative and Adaptability: Seizes opportunities in a proactive way;
• Result Orientation: Possesses and applies knowledge and skills necessary for task completion;
• Communication: Written and verbal communications are clear, concise and understandable;
• Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others and as part of a team.
French and English fluent written and spoken, German or any other European languages an asset.
This position requires occasional travelling within Europe (<10% of time).
We offer an interesting job in an international growing company, dynamic and collaborative working environment, possibility to work on innovative projects and continuous professional growth.
Please note that we have an established hybrid working pattern in place.
Passion for work, initiative and adaptability, impact and influence, innovation and decisiveness are the key attributes we are looking for.
If you are Swiss or EU citizen, or hold a valid work permit, please apply and send your full application only in English.
No recruitment agencies please