We are looking for an EMEA HR Officer/Assistant
EMEA HR Officer/Assistant
Our client are leaders in the luxury industry on an international level. This exciting opportunity requires an experienced HR Coordinator to support the growing team in bringing the companies product to customers in Europe and Asia.
- Support the business with recruitment tasks including advertising, shortlisting and pre-employment background chek
- Involvement in HR analysis (headcount planning and budget)
- Manage employee on boarding including contracts, induction plans and training
- Coordinate reporting for attrition and recruitment
- Conduct salary bench marking and assist with employee retention strategies
- Support performance management activities
- Managing ad hoc day to day HR projects and stats
- Manage position descriptions and other employment related administration activities.
- Developing systems to manage personnel files and record management.
Profil du candidat
- An HR professional with experience in challenging and fast moving environment
- Experience in recruitment; HR administration; and the development and implementation of HR policies and documentation a plus
- 3 years of experience in HR in an international company
- Excellent communication skills and top English level required
- At ease with basic business microsoft tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel ...)
- Team spirit is key.
Conditions et Avantages
Full time job based in Geneva.