At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
(Senior) Consultant - Technology Risk / EMEIA Financial Services in Geneva
In response to strong market demand, we are seeking (Senior) Consultants who can work directly with clients, to help them understand and address the risks associated with the technologies that support their business. This will involve interacting with client staff, working multiple assignments, and collaborating with global teams of EY personnel. You will be stretched to learn about new IT risk areas - sometimes as they evolve, work across a range of different clients in multiple sectors, and deal with complex and demanding issues on a daily basis.
Your key responsibilities
- In the context of annual financial statements, SOCR reporting review of IT general controls and application controls as well as assessment of the of risks within business and IT processes
- Assessment of compliance against the FINMA requirements as part of regulatory audits
- Support with audits related to data migration, third party reporting, IT risk assessments, information security assessments and data analytics
- Support the development of our Technology Risk Team
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or (business) informatics is a prerequisite
- Guarantors of success that will help you advance with us: strong teaming orientation, leadership, commitment eagerness to learn and evolve in a dynamic environment
- As an international company, we require strong business communication skills in French and English; German language skills are a definite plus
Ideally, you'll also have
- Previous experience in the area of IT audit, IT risk or IT security, Project Management preferably with a financial service provider
- CISA certification
What we look for
Our ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you'll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position (ID: 535984) online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Write an email / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.