Financial Analyst 100%
STAAR Surgical AGNidau
Publication date:28 juillet 2022
Place of work:Hauptstrasse 104, 2560 Nidau
STAAR Surgical is a fast-growing international Medical Device company. Dedicated solely to ophthalmic surgery for over 30 years we design, develop, manufacture and market innovative and high-quality ophthalmic implants with companion delivery systems.
Our company is further expanding by setting up a brand-new manufacturing site located in Nidau BE. For our international sales and distrubution center in Brügg BE, we are looking for a
Financial Analyst 100%
In this function, you will work across various tasks and you will be responsible for our warehouse and the cost accounting.
- Coordinate and conduct monthly financial reviews with our international business units
- Prepare department reviews and market income statements
- Collaborate with the Finance Team for preparation and distribution of business unit reports, including month-end reports and reports for quarterly compilations and year-end audits
- Prepare all submissions for VAT
- Fixed Assets
- Active support for the month-end closing process
- Act as key point of contact and support and advise our business partners on strategic and financial aspects, always with an eye to financial goals
- Perform additional or ad-hoc analysis as per request for fact-based decision making
- Proactively implement improvements for the accuracy and quality of our financial data
- Support with other projects and tasks where needed
- Commercial degree as well as a completed further education in Finance and Accounting
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably within an international environment
- Excellent English and German skills, both spoken and written.
- Proficient use of MS Office, expert knowledge in Excel is a must
- Flexible, service- and team-oriented personality
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks, even in times of high workload
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external business partners
If you want to contribute to the Evolution in visual freedom™ and become part of our passionate team, apply now! A great job experience and career development opportunities in an innovative medical device company are waiting for you!
Our HR Team is looking forward to receiving your full application by e-mail to Write an email
For more information, please visit us online at: