Publication date:07 September 2022
Place of work:Chemin du Pré-Fleuri, 1228 Plan-les-Ouates
Spineart is a privately held medical device company focused on simplifying the surgical act by designing, developing and promoting safe and efficient solutions to spine surgeons, operating room teams, and patients.
Spineart is a pioneer in its field, having introduced unique patented and clinically validated technologies in the fields of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Motion Preservation, Fusion, Biologics, and Fractures Treatment.
Spineart markets in about 58 countries, a complete portfolio combining traceable barcoded sterile packed implants with compact instrument sets, thus proudly promoting greater safety, cost-efficiency, and compliance at the hospital.
Due to its expansion, Spineart is consolidating its Education department with the recruitment of an
Based in the Spineart head quarter, the Education Manager will be responsible for the organization and support of surgeon education events.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Organize and lead global anatomical laboratories and symposiums in collaboration with the event team. Scrub at anatomical stations.
- Organize global peer to peer visitations and provide occasionally surgery support on all our product range.
- Organize global educational sponsoring activities, represent Spineart and provide support during the events.
- Define, track and report on KPI for the various projects
- Support the organization and participate to local events
- Support punctually internal staff trainings
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholders (Global Product Managers, Local teams)
- Develop KOL relationships and network to support Education purposes
- Experience in creating and executing educational events for Healthcare professional (HCP).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role and/or in role with interaction with HCP.
- Experience in Spine surgery support.
- Fluent English. French a strong plus. Spanish/German a plus.
- Structured and organized personality.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills to interact with exigent customers and partners.
- Self-drive, adaptability to changes and capability to manage several projects simultaneously (strong prioritization capabilities).
- Strong problem-solving skills, be able to demonstrate initiative, and ability to learn.
The candidate must be based (or willing to relocate) in the Geneva area and be able to travel multiple days consecutively for events (according to needs, around twice a month).
We look forward to receiving your application (CV + letter).