Publication date:05 December 2022
Place of work:BOX 765, 1215 Geneva 15
Sonar’s industry-leading solution enables developers and development teams to write clean code and remediate existing code organically, so they can focus on the work they love and maximize the value they generate for businesses. Its open source and commercial solutions – SonarLint, SonarCloud, and SonarQube – support 29 programming languages. Trusted by more than 300,000 organizations globally, Sonar is considered integral to delivering better software.
The impact you can have
As part of our dynamic growth, the global Sales Operations team is looking for a new member to be based in Geneva, Switzerland. It is important that the Sales Operations team scales to support the teams and customers in this area. The team will work closely together to deliver top-class service both externally and internally.
On a daily basis, you will
- Establish and communicate renewal quotes to customers
- Work closely with the sales team to adjust on specific cases
- Maintain a high success rate both on time to close and close won ratio for subscription renewals
- Identify and bring renewal issues to the CEO twice a month
- Report status and progress on a monthly basis
- Handle all requests attached to a subscription renewal, liaising with other teams
- Adjust business processes when required
- Keep Salesforce always up to date and accurate
The skills you will demonstrate
- A proven experience dealing with customer renewals
- Ideally some experience in the software domain
- Strong customer-oriented approach
- Attention to details
- Valuing high-quality work
- Strong ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Prioritization and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
- A degree in Business or related field
- Fluent English
Words from the Team
Our mission is to make sure that as many customers as possible renew their subscriptions and to act as a business safeguard. We also strive to provide top-quality support to the sales team.
We operate as a team - our objectives and workload are shared evenly. We are therefore all exposed to a multitude of different customers - this enables us to face different situations everyday, to learn, and to improve our processes continuously.
Feel ready to join the team? Apply and we will soon get in touch with you.
SonarSource Sales Operations team.
Why you will love it here
- Safe work culture - we value respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- Flexible hours - we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- Great people - we value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate leaders in our domains. Our 300+ SonarSourcers from 33 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance - keeping a healthy work-life balance is important. This is why we have a hybrid work policy and some people prefer working some days from home.
- Always keep learning - in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're happy to help our team to acquire them.
What we do
Sonar was started by a team of developers that wanted to change the way code is built in an agile development process. The company was created to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which is now the standard in code quality management with over 350,000 instances deployed today. Every day we are focused on solving developers’ next big problem.
Who we are
At Sonar we believe in people, excellence, and delivery. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do and do what we love. If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do: choose your battle, innovate, take risks, and lead change. Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together.
If this sounds like you, apply now!