Engine Platform Validation Engineer (m/f/x)
Liebherr Machines Bulle SABulle
Publication date:20 May 2022
Language:English, French, German
Place of work:Bulle
- You collect technical topics related to the platform from different stakeholders such as sales, customer service and project management and report technical statements with the help of experts if needed
- You review and release project technical specifications and organize as well as lead reviews with technical specialists in charge of development activities
- You are responsible for the mechanical validation of the Platform from the concept up to the pre-series release
- You review and release the Development Validation Plan (DVP&R) proposed by the different SubSystem Owner
- You are in support to the SubSystem Owner and Component Owner for discussion with supplier
- You are responsible for the technical release.
- You ensure that development activities match the project planning
- You have completed a master's degree in mechanical engineering
- You have been working in engine development for at least 5 years
- You have advanced knowledge at a technical level regarding combustion engines and at a methodological level regarding Development Validation Plan
- You have advanced linguistic capacities in English and French and/or German
- You distinguish yourself from others with your leadership skills where you repeatedly show rigorous engagement, liability and resilience in your work, flexibility and have good awareness for costs & resources
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Charline CALLEWAERT at: +41 26 913 31 11.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA is the centre of excellence for combustion engines (diesel and gas engines) and hydraulic components (axial piston pumps and motors). The company develops and produces various products, which find their use in building construction and civil engineering, mining, agriculture, decentralised energy, machine and plant engineering, as well as aerospace.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
7, Rue Hans-Liebherr
+41 26 913 31 11