HR Administrator, Compensation & Benefits
Are you an HR Administrator with 2 - 4 years of relevant HR Services experience in a multinational organisation ?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an HR Administrator to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
Your responsibilities will be:
To focus on all routine administrative activities related to compensation and benefits administration and separation for all managers and employess of the Client.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- 2-4 years of relevant HR services experience, preferably in a medium to large multinational company/organization
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment, inter/intranet, and experience with Workday or ERPs such as ORACLE/PSoft, SAP etc.;
- Skills in database management and record keeping;
- Good knowledge of relevant employment policies and practices;
- An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
If you are a dynamic and motivated HR Administrator, Compensaion & Benefits currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch