Junior Legal Counsel 80%
Publication date:24 février 2023
Workload:80 – 100%
Place of work:Avenue Gratta-Paille 1, 1018 Lausanne
Tirus International SA is the global distributor of the VSMPO Group, the world largest titanium producer, fully vertically integrated, from titanium sponge to all types of mill products, die-forgings and finished parts, including large machining facilities. The Group is a key strategic partner and approved supplier of leading companies in high-technology sectors like aerospace, aero-engines, power generation industry, chemical engineering, ship building as well as the medical industry.
Starting date: asap or by agreement
Type of contract: Permanent
Workplace: Lausanne, Home office (part-time) possible
As a Junior Legal Counsel in TiRus International, you will be assisting the Legal Director to proactively advise the Swiss entity and subsidiaries world-wide on all legal matters affecting their operations in a manner that ensures compliance with the law and appropriate monitoring and management of legal risks.
- Draft, review and provide negotiation support on a broad range of contracts (e.g. purchasing, supply, distribution agreement etc.)
- Provide legal protection and risk advice to management especially on contract or any other documentation where subsidiaries have committed themselves and assess legal implications
- Assist and advice on internal policies and procedures
- Advise on data protection and all other areas of law as necessary
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice
- Master’s degree in Swiss Law, or LL.M.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, working in multinational environment a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced language skills of written and spoken English and French, German/Russian an asset
- Committed, proactive, rigorous and trustworthy team player
- Clean criminal background
If you recognize yourself in this profile, do not hesitate to send your complete application file (cover letter, CV, diplomas and certificates related to the position) to our HR A. Aebischer
- Aline Aebischer
No recruitment agencies please